BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 400 corporate groups and businesses with around 25,000 companies and over 50,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
.NET Software Developer
EXPAND YOUR CAREER
What you can expect from us
As a .NET Software Developer at BELLIN you have the opportunity to provide us and our customers with innovative solutions to uncommon problems. You are providing a wide range of software development services. In order to succeed, you should be well-versed in building and supporting solutions based on Microsoft's Server products and .NET Framework. You will not only be an ultra-sharp developer, but also a professional with a very high attention to detail and a strategic thinker.
You will become part of our team of 20 in Vancouver to build and maintain solutions for corporate treasury.
Your skills and requirements
- Understanding of OOP and adherence to best coding practices
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET, IIS, MS SQL T-SQL, XML
- Experience with Windows services and Web Services are an asset
- Experience with transport technologies (SFTP/FTPS), certificates and PKI are an asset
- Experience C#
- Previous experience in the financial sector or finished university degree in the fields of banking/finance, accounting, business and of course, computer science is an asset
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Professional, yet fun and friendly work environment
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Office and team events
- Great location in downtown Vancouver close to transit
Downtown Vancouver, Canada
+1 604 677 2593
Suite 1022 - 470 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1V5