Treasury Transaction Management
The Interest, FX and Commodities module (TTCONTRACT) manages and documents all treasury transactions in tm5.
From quotations, contract conclusion and confirmation to payment execution, credit lines and limits, TTCONTRACT is your go-to component for managing treasury transactions. It even manages collateral and covenants.
- Manage positions, maturities and statistics.
- Support for separation of front office, middle office and back office.
- Demonstration and calculation of competitive bidding.
- Various evaluations based on market data and market scenarios.
- Extensive reporting on all issues, such as due dates, contracts, fixing dates and much more.
- Direct connection to the event calendar in tm5 with integrated email notification.
- Straight-through processing for settlement using standard settlement instructions and templates.
- Transmission of payments to the bank.
Data about FX deals done through tm5 can be automatically combined with financial status or liquidity planning reports, granting treasurers a more extensive view of the financial standing of their group.
Bloomberg Market Data Converter
Easily convert Bloomberg Data License files into the tm5 market data file type, letting you import and access data on six million instruments from more than 4,000 sources.