Account Executive EMEA
Fintech | Sales | Hunter | Commitment to excellence
BELLIN, a Coupa company, is a global leader in treasury technology, providing innovative solutions for finance professionals and catering to a range of clients from large multinationals to SMEs. BELLIN’s cloud-based and nimble treasury management system: tm5, offers solutions that excel in everything from cash management to payments or multilateral netting.
What You Can Expect
As an Account Executive EMEA you will join an innovative and passionate team dedicated to delivering a best-in-class SaaS Treasury solution. You will be responsible to help sell the BELLIN value proposition in EMEA by identifying new sales opportunities accross Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable and motivated professional looking to take their career to the next level. Our mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
- Identify and create new business opportunities using your Treasury/Finance network and EMEA sales expertise.
- Deliver the Coupa value proposition to a variety of lines of business and decision makers.
- Access C-Level, Director level contacts within customer accounts and target prospects.
- Working with Coupa’s customers and prospects to develop Coupa Treasury strategies that deliver the maximum value to the sales opportunity.
- Advocating for Coupa Pay’s banking, financing, and technology partnerships to ensure we are driving maximum value through the partnership programs.
- Deliver revenue against quota by effectively managing and prioritize sales pipelines.
- Help Coupa be a thought leader for treasury and payments through a variety of channels, including things such as blog posts, webinars and conferences.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct sales.
- Strong executive presence.
- Ideally have an existing network within the treasury and/or financing industries.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder alliances.
- Focused on selling business value to Finance, Accounting and Treasury departments including Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Self starter that is always looking at improving their skillset.
- Coachable and has a winning attitude.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down).
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English + your native language (preferable French)
- Payments and Treasury domain expertise required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- A competitive salary and commission plan
- Great work culture with awesome co-workers
- Remote/flexible work schedule & real work/life balance
- Online Yoga Classes
- German and/or English online classes
- Home-Office and mobile work
- “Startup” atmosphere in a global business combined with mutiple ressources linked to our silicon valley parent company
- Professional development opportunities in a large, international group set-up
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW !Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.