C#/.NET Agile Software Developer (m|f|n)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
we are the Development Team at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis we get to welcome a new developer to our team. When can we welcome you?
Currently, we are looking for an experienced C#/.NET agile software developer with an in-depth understanding of OOP and a passion for writing high-quality code.
- Develop state-of-the-art, high-quality and reliable code
- Work with advanced web standards such as React, RESTful APIs and TypeScript
- Complete QA processes to define specifications and ensure features are properly tested
- Join an agile software development process that gives you the opportunity to contribute your thoughts and ideas
- Participate in agile ceremonies and do your bit to move projects forward on every level
- Enjoy a “start-up” atmosphere in a global business with over 150 employees worldwide
Your skills and requirements
- You have in-depth knowledge of enterprise software development
- You have a detailed understanding of OOP
- You are familiar with design and architectural patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- You have comprehensive .NET Framework knowledge and are proficient in C#
- You have a working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core and Entity Framework or NHibernate
- You should be well-versed in building and supporting .NET Stack solutions running on IIS
- You are a professional, ultra-sharp developer with a very high attention to detail
- You love to craft well-written, tested, high-quality code
- You enjoy working in a diverse and international agile team
- You are proficient in English; having a basic knowledge of German is a plus
- Experience with SaaS/cloud development (AWS, Azure)
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking
- Based in our brand-new development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.