Cloud Engineer (m|f|n)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
- Support 24×7 infrastructure operations
- Maintain 99.99% availability of SaaS Infrastructure
- Support to the development and service support teams
- Incident, problem and change management
- Perform upgrades and apply patches to the current Infrastructure
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance thresholds)
- Server performance, capacity, utilization monitoring and health monitoring
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution
- Roll out monitoring systems
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of all business continuity and disaster recovery planning and testing; update business continuity and disaster recovery plans and procedures as required ensuring efficient recovery strategies are in place; execute business continuity and disaster recovery plans as required
- Performs day-to-day server admin tasks and resolve support tickets
- Resolve operational issues, identify root cause, research and test solutions, and document and communicate well
Your skills and requirements
- Proficient Building and hardening servers and installing and configuring client packages
- Skilled at handling scheduled maintenance activities ( patching, firmware upgrades etc.)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 management experience: minimum 4 years of experience on Windows environments
- Experienced at user administration, file system management, server and network services management, tuning OS/kernel parameters
- Strong fundamentals in terms of operating systems concepts, networking, clustering etc.
- Strong virtualization concepts
- Capable of identifying and resolving issues with vCenter, ESXi in vMware technologies such as Vcenter and ESXI related issues
- Troubleshoot VM deployment issues, create and manage datastores, resolve performance-related issues with VMs, install and configure ESXi patches
- Upgrade ESXi hosts and vCenter, create and manage resource groups
- Skilled at Active Directory administration
- Good networking skills (management of standard DC networking infrastructure such as switches, firewalls etc.)
- Understanding of SAN storage (any storage OEM such as Nimble/ EMC/ Hitachi etc.)
- Understanding of MS SQL Server, ability to perform and restore backups, set up replication, etc.)
- Strong scripting skills
- Experienced in managing public cloud Infrastructure (Azure or AWS)
- Expertise in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker etc.
- Source management tools such as GIT/ Bitbucket etc.
- Containers/ dockers (EKS/ AKS or GKE)
- Microsoft & VMware certifications
- Many opportunities for further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Office and team events
- Ample parking
- Based in our brand-new development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.