Customer & Application Support Analyst
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
What You Can Expect
As a Customer & Application Support Analyst at BELLIN, you will support corporate finance professionals on their use of BELLIN’s financial applications and services. You will learn about corporate finance processes and diagnose, evaluate and resolve problems encountered in our application. In doing so, you will help BELLIN improve our knowledge base and facilitate the efficient resolution of future cases. You will also build and maintain relationships with various corporate finance professionals at Fortune 500 companies across North America. BELLIN’s mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
- Monitor all support channels for new requests and incidents
- Provide first response to requests and incidents using available documentation and colleagues while adhering to the support team’s SLAs
- Acquire information, analyze and break down Tier 1 questions & issues
- Escalate unsolvable issues to subject matter experts and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution
- Work closely with Tier 2 support to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing customer base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Analytical and solution-focused
- Empathy with users; patience and understanding
- Investigation and diagnostic skills (the Sherlock Holmes factor)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Multi-tasking and ability to maintain focus under stress
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office
- General IT and Networking skills; working with files and folder structures, remote access to servers and systems, understanding of technical systems and processes, troubleshooting technical Errors
Nice to Have
- Previous exposure to Atlassian products: Confluence, JIRA, OTRS or similar ticketing Systems
- Previous customer service experience in banking, finance, or related indsutry
- Previous experience using a SaaS product
- Competitive salary
- Great environment with healthy snacks and drinks provided
- Extended medical and dental benefits including MSP
- Retirement saving program with company matching
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Steve Nash Gym Membership
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview
Downtown Vancouver, CanadaHours
+1 604 677 2593
Suite 1022 - 470 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1V5
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.