Customer Support Specialist (m|f|n)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
We’re Tobias, Alexander, Rebecca and Joachim and we would love to welcome you to our team!
BELLIN has made a name for itself as a treasury management system provider. It has been offering technology, consulting and services for many years and has been growing on a global level. That’s why we, the BELLIN Support Team, are looking for new people to help us provide support to the users of BELLIN applications and services, maintaining the quality standards they have become used to.
We’re seeking motivated new teammates who love what they do and are excited to contribute to our company success story.
This is what you can expect from your new job
- You technically implement and maintain applications and services of our clients
- You analyse incidents and carry out duties as part of the second-level technical support team
- You technically support and assist our domestic and international clients
- You serve as an internal and external “interface” and work closely with a number of teams and people
- You work out customer-specific solutions
What we’re looking for in you
- You enjoy working directly with clients, including many household names, and love having varied responsibilities
- You are service- and solution-oriented in your work and are fluent in English. You also have an excellent command of German (other languages would be a plus)
- You are always professional and communication is your strong suit, keeping your cool in any situation
- You have a strong affinity for understanding technical processes and relationships, especially in a Microsoft environment.
- You hold a business degree or a similar qualification and have some professional experience (ideally in an IT application service-oriented job)
- You are smart and committed
- You love to communicate and correspond with precision, always putting customers first
What BELLIN can offer you
- Professional development opportunities – for ambitious young professionals and seasoned experts alike
- A professional onboarding with continuing professional development opportunities
- Work in a growing, international and dynamic business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern working environment on the BELLIN Campus
- TOP working conditions with laptops, impressive meeting rooms and state-of-the-art equipment
- Competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lots of spaces where employees can get together, offering free water, tea and coffee
- Regular events and opportunities to chat to management
- Annual team event
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Subsidized bicycle leasing through JobRad
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!
Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.