Senior Marketing Manager Demand Generation EMEA (m|f|n)
Marketing | Strategic Thinker | Operations
Hi, I’m Kelly and I’m leading the Marketing and Communications team here at BELLIN a Coupa Company. I am searching for a Senior Marketing Manager Demand Generation EMEA to join our marketing and communications team. We are part of Coupa’s global Marketing Team and seeking a passionate and results-oriented B2B marketer to
build and scale the EMEA Coupa Pay and Coupa Treasury product lines. Reporting to reports to Head of Global Marketing and Communications, you will be accountable for devising field marketing plans that generate and accelerate pipeline, using a variety of strategies and tactics across multiple channels for the treasury and finance
personas in EMEA.
You must bring extremely strong personal and innovative skills with meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to flawless execution. You are a team player and can collaborate well with internal and external interlocutors and the sales team. You are familiar with the principles of demand gen and inbound marketing and have experience in attracting customers with content/campaigns. You have experience with CRM and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Marketo. You are data-driven and will own the majority of the marketing funnel for BELLIN.
- Collaborate directly with regional sales reps to develop and execute a marketing strategy that supports regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Devise and execute demand generation programs focused on generating high quality leads for Coupa Pay and Coupa Treasury in EMEA.
- Work closely with external vendors and associations to drive successful demand generation campaigns that deliver desired results.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing team on demand generation campaigns involving Coupa Partners.
- Partner with Corporate and Product Marketing, Creative, Alliances and Digital teams to plan and orchestrate multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Drive, with support from the Global Localization team, the process to support development of regional key content.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team to set-up programs, segment target audiences and produce program reports.
- Use Coupa Tableau dashboards, data and industry best practices to conduct in-depth analysis, and to formulate insights that lead to program optimization.
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders and regularly report on results, ensuring programs are executed on time and meet the goals specified.
- Work closely with Sales and ADR teams to ensure accounts/leads are followed up in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 7-10 years total work experience with 5+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology/software sector.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Fluent English speaker essential, French or German an advantage.
- Demonstrable history of devising and executing successful marketing programs across multiple channels including email, digital, social media, direct mail, events, webinars and more.
- Results-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan.
- Highly collaborative approach to working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams with a natural ability to persuade others.
- Solid project management skills.
- Up to date understanding of GDPR and the levels of localization required to make marketing in the region effective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo essential, familiarity with Engagio and Demandbase a plus.
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Online Yoga Classes
- German and/or English online classes
- Home-Office and mobile work
- Office and team events
- “Startup” atmosphere in a global business combined with mutiple ressources linked to our silicon valley parent company
- Professional development opportunities in a large, international group set-up
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
- Based in the beautiful towns of Karlsruhe Durlach and Ettenheim on the edge of the German Black Forest and close to the French border
- CoupaUniversity which enables lifelong-learning opportunities within our company
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
You think you might be a good fit? Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectation and possible start date!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.