DevOps product specialist (m|f|n)
Focus on SaaS Operations | Implementations | Enterprise software development
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
I’m Jean Pierre Wenzel, Head of Development at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis I get to welcome a new developer to my team. When can I welcome you?
I’m looking for an experienced DevOps product specialist with a hands-on approach and a proven track record of success.
- Join our agile development team and help advance our flagship product tm5
- Work with the latest technologies and take a hands-on approach to implementation
- Improve and maintain our existing CI/CD infrastructure to enable our developers to implement robust, scalable and highly optimized high-quality code
Your skills and requirements
- Proven experience in Enterprise software development, preferably in C#/.Net
- Solid understanding of a modern CI/CD environment (Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes/Docker)
- Know-how of software development/coding best practices (test-driven design, automation)
- Experience with deployments in a cloud environment/provider, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, or OpenStack
- Experience in building large-scale applications, frameworks and features for a SaaS software product
- Working knowledge of and experience with a B2B environment
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Office and team events
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.