Digital Marketing Manager (m|f|n)
Marketing | Strategic Thinker | Operations
Hi, I’m Kelly and I’m Head of the Global Marketing and Communications team here at BELLIN. I am searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our global marketing and communications team. We are passionate about creating compelling stories that engage and educate our target prospects and customers – using data to deliver these stories to just the right point in their journey. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You must bring extremely strong personal and innovative skills with meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to flawless execution. You are a team player and can collaborate well with designers and editors and across departments. You are familiar with the principles of demand gen and inbound marketing and have experience in attracting customers with content/campaigns. You have experience with CRM and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Pardot. You are data-driven and will own the majority of the marketing funnel for BELLIN.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and execute strategies to drive new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to convert to opportunities
- Together with the Demand Gen team, build and manage content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers) together with the content developers
- Create, manage and execute inbound and email marketing campaigns, optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Lead management in Salesforce and Pardot, including segmentation strategies.
- Project Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to deliver project scopes on time and in budget
- Deliver monthly reporting with a description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against established KPIs and establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into opportunities and customers
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5-7 years total work experience with 3+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth
- Strong experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce) and marketing automation
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Background in finance, software and/or cloud computing a plus
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Online Yoga Classes
- German and/or English online classes
- Home-Office and mobile work
- Office and team events
- “Startup” atmosphere in a global business combined with mutiple ressources linked to our silicon valley parent company
- Professional development opportunities in a large, international group set-up
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
- Based in the beautiful towns of Karlsruhe Durlach and Ettenheim on the edge of the German Black Forest and close to the French border
- CoupaUniversity which enables lifelong-learning opportunities within our company
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
You think you might be a good fit? Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectation and possible start date!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.