BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
- You will be contributing to a modern development process
- We use state-of-the-art web standards such as React, Sass and EcmaScript 6 for our finance web applications
- You will be part of an agile software development process and have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and suggestions
- “Startup” atmosphere in a global business with over 150 employees worldwide
Your skills and requirements
- In today’s short-lived environment, you constantly keep up to date with new technologies and are always willing to learn new things
- You have a passion for quality and test-driven/behavior-driven development, SOLID Principles and Clean Code
- You are familiar with version control systems such as Git and/or TFS
- You are happy to integrate yourself into a diverse team
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of German an added bonus
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Carom billiards table/lounge with fireplace
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
- Based in the beautiful town of Ettenheim on the edge of the German Black Forest and close to the French and Swiss border
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
+49 7822 4460-650
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.