Full Stack Developer (m|f|n)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
I’m Jean Pierre Wenzel, Head of Development at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis I get to welcome a new developer to my team. When can I welcome you?
At the moment, I’m looking for an experienced full stack developer.
- Work with product management to understand the product requirements to be implemented
- Develop reliable, maintainable, high-quality code that’s well tested
- Work with QA to help define test ideas and ensure features are properly tested
- Participate in agile ceremonies and contribute your ideas and efforts to advance the team in all relevant aspects
Experience and Skills
- A university/college degree in computer science, maths or physics; alternatively a similar qualification with substantial work experience in software engineering
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A fascination for software engineering and the ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- A passion for delivering high-quality code in an agile environment
- Experience in developing enterprise software, preferably with Microsoft .NET, alternatively with Java and a willingness to learn new technology
- A proven team player willing to take initiative as part of a diverse agile team
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Germany
What we offer
- The opportunity of further professional growth – whether you are an ambitious beginner or an expert in the field
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Regular events and opportunities to chat to management
- Annual team events
- Ample parking and docking stations for electric cars and bikes
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.