Full Stack Developer
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
I’m Jean Pierre Wenzel, Head of Development at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis I get to welcome a new developer to my team. When can I welcome you?
At the moment, I’m looking for an experienced full stack developer.
- Work with product management to understand the product requirements to be implemented
- Develop reliable, maintainable, high-quality code that’s well tested
- Work with QA to help define test ideas and ensure features are properly tested
- Participate in agile ceremonies and contribute your ideas and efforts to advance the team in all relevant aspects
Experience and Skills
- A university/college degree in computer science, maths or physics; alternatively a similar qualification with substantial work experience in software engineering
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A fascination for software engineering and the ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- A passion for delivering high-quality code in an agile environment
- Experience in developing enterprise software, preferably with Microsoft .NET, alternatively with Java and a willingness to learn new technology
- A proven team player willing to take initiative as part of a diverse agile team
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Germany
What we offer
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking
- Based in our brand-new development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
+49 7822 4460-650
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.