Full Stack Developer (m|f|n)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
I’m Jean Pierre Wenzel, Head of Development at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis I get to welcome a new developer to my team. When can I welcome you?
At the moment, I’m looking for an experienced full stack developer.
- Work with product management to understand the product requirements to be implemented
- Develop reliable, maintainable, high-quality code that’s well tested
- Work with QA to help define test ideas and ensure features are properly tested
- Participate in agile ceremonies and contribute your ideas and efforts to advance the team in all relevant aspects
Experience and Skills
- A university/college degree in computer science, maths or physics; alternatively a similar qualification with substantial work experience in software engineering
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A fascination for software engineering and the ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- A passion for delivering high-quality code in an agile environment
- Experience in developing enterprise software, preferably with Microsoft .NET, alternatively with Java and a willingness to learn new technology
- A proven team player willing to take initiative as part of a diverse agile team
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Germany
What we offer
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking
- Based in our brand-new development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.