Head of System Administration SaaS & Cloud (m/f/n)
Focus on SaaS Operations | Management, Strategy & Architecture - Preferably Vancouver, Canada
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
As our Head of Cloud Operations (m/f/n) at BELLIN you take responsibility for the hosting of our customers systems. This includes the daily operations of our SaaS treasury applications at the high level of security and availability our customers expect, the management of the cloud services team and the transformation of our operations towards DevOps and cloud native computing.
You will lead our small international team of 4 administrators that builds and maintains the global cloud environment at BELLIN, reporting to the CTO. In addition to your management tasks, you will contribute to daily hands-on work. In tight collaboration with the development team, you will ensure we further streamline our deployment, configuration and operation processes; enabling us to further scale the number of clients we support. Our current cloud environment consists of an an international network of datacenters with virtualized servers running Windows and Linux as well as our award-winning treasury application suite.
- You will drive the evolution from a networking-centered department to a modern application management approach based on DevOps and Cloud Native principles
- You will evaluate market trends, suggest and introduce new systems as appropriate and coordinate projects effectively with internal resources, external counterparties and customers
- You will manage the departmental staffing across Vancouver and Karlsruhe as well as our external partners, including our international datacenters
- You do hands-on System Administration, including network, server, database and application; assuring the creation of repeatable processes and all necessary documentation
What we are looking for
- You have management experience of at least 3-5 years in a datacenter, system or application management environment, preferably for a SaaS solution
- You know and have used best practices for operations and security (Change & Problem Management, ISO27001, SSAE18, ITIL, …)
- You understand and are passionate about DevOps and Cloud native computing and have experience in scripting and automation
- You hold a university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You are a true Team-Player and flourish in a multicultural, cross-departmental environment
What we can offer
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Office and team events
If you have any more questions concerning this job offer, don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Shipley (firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 604-677-2593 ext. 112) and Suzanne Schwarz (Suzanne.Schwarz@bellin.com, +49 7822 4460-614)
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW
Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.