Head of System Administration SaaS & Cloud
Focus on SaaS Operations | Management, Strategy & Architecture
As our Head of System Administration SaaS & Cloud at BELLIN you take responsibility for the hosting of our customers systems. This includes the daily operations of our SaaS treasury applications at the high level of security and availability our customers expect, the management of the cloud services team and the transformation of our operations towards DevOps and cloud native computing.
You will lead our small international team of administrators that builds and maintains the global cloud environment at BELLIN, reporting to the CTO. In addition to your management tasks, you will contribute to daily hands-on work. In tight collaboration with the development team, you will ensure we further streamline our deployment, configuration and operation processes; enabling us to further scale the number of clients we support. Our current cloud environment consists of an international network of datacenters with virtualized servers running Windows and Linux as well as our award-winning treasury application suite.
- You will drive the evolution from a networking-centered department to a modern application management approach based on DevOps and cloud native principles
- You will evaluate market trends, suggest and introduce new systems as appropriate and coordinate projects effectively with internal resources, external counterparties and customers
- You will manage the departmental staffing across Vancouver and Karlsruhe as well as our external partners, including our international datacenters
- You do hands-on System Administration, including network, server, database and application; assuring the creation of repeatable processes and all necessary documentation
What we are looking for
- You have management experience of at least 3-5 years in a datacenter, system or application management environment, preferably for a SaaS solution
- You know and have used best practices for operations and security (Change & Problem Management, ISO27001, SSAE18, ITIL, …)
- You understand and are passionate about DevOps and cloud native computing and have experience in scripting and automation
- You hold a university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You are a true Team-Player and flourish in a multicultural, cross-departmental environment
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Great environment with healthy snacks and drinks provided
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Retirement saving program with company matching
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Steve Nash Gym membership
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.