Multimedia Content Developer
Marketing | Video | Strategic Thinker | Operations
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
The Multimedia Content Developer will be part of the content team in BELLIN’s global marketing and communications organization. The marketing team is passionate about creating compelling stories that engage and educate our target prospects and customers – using data to deliver these stories to just the right point in their journey.
You will drive the development and creation of multimedia content, with a concentration on videos and rich media that support our content strategy. Content may include promotional videos, software explainer videos, webinars, customer testimonials, lead gen videos, simple animations, live videos on social media, expert interviews and other creative & engaging forms of multimedia content.
Successful applicants will be able to contribute to the strategic direction of every project as well as creative execution, developing scripts and storyboards. You will have our in-house production studio at your disposal and will work with our experienced videographer and editor for technical execution. Applicants should also have excellent communication skills and will create written content (blog posts, infographics, etc.) to accompany videos when applicable. We are an international team and our working language is English.
- Together with the content team, develop a cross-platform video marketing strategy with video and rich media for all stages of the funnel
- Concept and produce short- and long-form digital video content in both English and German
- Work with in-house video editor during the post-production process: video editing, sound editing, animation, visual effects, voice over recording
- Track the performance of videos across multiple platforms, like engagement and conversions, proving the value of our video investment
- Develop a strategy to curate and grow our YouTube channel, ensuring metrics are set up in order to fully utilize channel toward marketing goals
- Research the latest video trends and initiate new video concepts
- You have 3+ years B2B marketing experience producing content and/or videos for publication across multiple digital channels
- You understand how to optimize videos for Google and YouTube search
- You have experience running a YouTube channel with an understanding of social media marketing
- You have a strong grasp of video analytics & data
- You have strong written communication skills, ideally with experience developing impactful, SEO-friendly marketing messages including blog posts, thought-leadership articles for industry publications, press releases, etc.
- Ideally you speak and write in English on a native speaker level
- You are a fast learner and can get to know products and customers quickly
- You take initiative and identify and propose big ideas and new content
- You’re a creative thinker and love to take ownership for exploring new avenues and building something new from the ground up
- You are a solution-oriented and pragmatic team player who shows great commitment, maintaining a positive attitude under all circumstances to foster a positive team environment
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe Suite experience (Premiere Pro/Photoshop) and animation/motion graphics skills a plus
- Experience producing video at a similar SaaS or B2B company
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Experience in or an interest in the finance industry
- Great working conditions with modern workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Flexible work location
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Orientation training with experienced coworkers
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
You think you might be a good fit? Then we look forward to your application including some samples of your work!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.