Multimedia Content Developer (m|f|n)
Marketing | Strategic Thinker | Operations
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
Hi, I’m Kelly and I’m Head of the Global Marketing and Communications team here at BELLIN. I am searching for a Content Specialist to join the content team in BELLIN’s global marketing and communications organization. The marketing team is passionate about creating compelling stories that engage and educate our target prospects and customers – using data to deliver these stories to just the right point in their journey. You will drive the development and creation of multimedia content that includes everything from traditional blog posts and white papers to software explainer customer testimonials videos to press releases and fact sheets.
- You have experience building compelling content that tells a great story
- You are a strategic thinker with a holistic understanding of how voice and tone are essential to brand communications and brand perception overall
- You are a meticulous and pragmatic editor and know how to collaborate with designers
- You have experience working collaboratively to develop memorable and effective multimedia campaigns that work across online touchpoints
- You are well versed in the world of SEO and Google Analytics
- You have flawless written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Your output will be in German, however fluent English is imperative as we are an international team and communicate in English
- You can manage both internal and external creative resources to develop content for a wide range of programs, including emails, sales collateral, social media, webinars, blogs, white papers, videos, etc.
- You are not only creative; you can define and manage to measurable content marketing goals
- You are a fast learner and can get to know products and customers quickly
- You take initiative and identify and propose big ideas and new content
- You are a creative thinker and love to take ownership for exploring new avenues and building something new from the ground up
- You are a solution-oriented and pragmatic team player who shows great commitment
- Adobe Suite experience (Premiere Pro/Photoshop) and animation/motion graphics skills a plus
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodology
- You have worked in or have an interest in the finance Industry
- Great working conditions with modern workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Flexible work Location
- Opportunity to work remotely (80%)
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Orientation training with experienced coworkers
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
You think you might be a good fit? Then we look forward to your application including some samples of your work!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.