Full Stack Software Developer
Expand your career
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
What You Can Expect
As a Full Stack Software Developer at BELLIN you will have the opportunity to provide us and our customers with innovative solutions to uncommon problems. You will be contributing to the further development of our flagship product tm5 and extending our portfolio of satellite products, working with distributed development teams in an Agile Scrum/SAFE environment. Our mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of OOP, familiarity with TDD/BDD/SOLID principles, design and architectural patterns, passion to write clean, readable and maintainable code
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, proficiency in C#
- You should be well-versed in building and supporting solutions based on the .NET stack: working knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, IIS, MS SQL T-SQL
- Front-end development experience with React, Redux, TypeScript
- You are a professional ultra-sharp developer, with a very high attention to detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Haves
- Bonus points for a working knowledge and experience with VB.NET, Classic ASP, SSIS, SSRS, XML, XSLT, XPath, Windows services, PowerShell, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, Docker, CI/CD with Jenkins
- Professional work environment with friendly people
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Steve Nash Gym membership
- Office and team events
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to email@example.com.Back to overview
Downtown Vancouver, CanadaHours
+1 604 677 2593
Suite 1022 - 470 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1V5
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.