Channel manager | key account manager | affiliate manager
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
- Act as contact person for national and international customers and partner companies
- Develop new partnerships and support and manage existing strategically important partners
- Acquire new resellers nationally and internationally
- Analyze the market and potential for strategic partners in relation to sales opportunities and payment trends
- Provide proactive support for partners and identify and develop measures to ensure success
- Participate in trade fairs and events as a representative
- Assist in marketing activities for our reseller program
Skills and requirements
- 3 – 5 years of relevant professional experience in international partner management (tier 1, tier 2)
- A business or economics degree or a recognized qualification in business/commerce
- Fluent business English and excellent German are indispensable
- Experience in key account management, partner management, channel management or sales
- You are results-driven and can work independently in a structured manner
- You are proficient in the use of common tools and services (e.g. CRM systems)
- Industry experience in fintech, finance/corporate banking or software/IT is an advantage
- You are committed, can work under pressure and enjoy your work
- Excellent working conditions in a motivating environment with state-of-the-art equipment and flexible hours
- Competitive salary with variable components and company success bonus plan
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, international, successful and dynamic business
- Modern office environment in the heart of Karlsruhe, easily accessible by car, train or bicycle
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Free accident insurance coverage
- Straightforward decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies
- Regular company events and annual team event
- Cafeteria with water, coffee, tea and fruit as well as reduced membership fees at a local gym
Interested? Then send us your application today!Apply now Back to overview
+49 7822 4460-650
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.