Sales support associate | salesperson | business administrator | banking professional
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
- Act as internal and external interface for customer inquiries at BELLIN
- Gather initial key information about customers and their requirements and pass this knowledge on diligently and promptly to your sales colleagues
- Provide the sales team with an overview of software requirements and where necessary support your sales colleagues during initial customer contact and further needs analysis
- Act as internal, cross-departmental contact person for all questions relating to requests for proposals/invitations to tender and provide tailored answers reliably and on time
- Carry out preparatory and follow-up work for customer workshops relating to tenders you have secured
- Independently undertake smaller special assignments relating to presales process quality and participate at team level in quality improvement and customer care projects
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a similar office-based sales/sales support position, ideally in the fintech or banking sector
- A recognized vocational qualification in business/commerce or a degree in business administration or similar, preferably with experience abroad
- Fluent written and spoken business German and English
- Experience in office-based sales at a company offering complex software and/or fintech solutions
- You can work independently, are extremely reliable and are adept at prioritizing quickly and competently
- You stay on top of things even when dealing with several tasks at once and work in a structured and efficient manner
- Ideally, you have experience working with Salesforce or a similar complex CRM or ERP program
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, international, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Many career opportunities with flat hierarchies and international subsidiaries in English-speaking countries
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Free accident insurance coverage
- Ample parking and eCar and eBike docking stations
- Competitive salary with variable components and company success bonus plan
- Regular company events and annual team event
- Health-conscious working environment with free water, tea and coffee, a weekly fruit day and reduced membership fees at a local gym
Interested? Then send us your application today!Apply now Back to overview
+49 7822 4460-650
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.