BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
I’m Jean Pierre Wenzel, Head of Development at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, and almost on a weekly basis I get to welcome a new developer to my team. When can I welcome you?
Right now, I’m looking for a QA engineer with 4+ years’ software testing experience – preferably testing web applications – and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will be a part of our awesome, international, cross-functional team in Karlsruhe/Ettenheim
- You will oversee QA processes internally and for our cooperation partners
- You will develop internal acceptance tests for the development of new and enhanced system features as well as reports
- You will ensure that product quality meets defined exit criteria for functionality, performance, stability, security and data quality
- You will provide in-depth analyses of any failed tests and assist developers in troubleshooting reported issues
- You will create targeted documentation outlining your test results
- You will eliminate ambiguities and mismatches early in user story planning
- You will assess feature design complexity and testability
- You will specify test requirements and clarify any misunderstandings during development
- You will improve testing strategies
- You will monitor the status of features and identify potential quality risks
- You will share your testing know-how with all teams and get everyone on board
Your skills and requirements
- You have 4+ years’ software testing experience, preferably testing web applications
- You have a solid understanding of different software testing approaches and types
- You have knowledge of various testing frameworks, tools and scripts
- You are passionate about software testing and curious about new IT technologies
- You have a working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, continuous delivery, continuous integration; experience with Github would be a plus
- You care about quality, abstract thinking is your strong suit and you’re able to work independently
- You have an interest in test automation, agile testing and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are a creative team player and stand for collaboration and a positive team culture
- A degree in computer science or a related field is an advantage but not a must-have
- An ISTQB/ISEB certification is also a plus
- Great working conditions with ergonomic, modern and flexible workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Office and team events
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking
- Based in our brand-new development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Apply now Back to overview
+49 7822 4460-650
+49 7822 4460-650
+49 7822 4460-650
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.