Scrum Master (m|f|n)
Agile coach | problem-solver | natural leader | team player
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions. For our location in Karlsruhe we are looking for a Scrum Master who is a true teamplayer and helps to nurture our agile, cross-functional team set up and embodies the agile values behind.
As an experienced Scrum Master, you’ll support your teams’ success through coaching, impediment removal and facilitation. You will be directly responsible for about 2 teams, and in addition be sparring partner for other scrum masters (both part- and fulltime). By forming and leading highly collaborative, organized, and accountable teams you ensure they meet our business goals and deliver customer value.
- Support, motivate, and coach the team to deliver value to our customers
- Listen, observe, and provide feedback to the teams to promote productivity and effectiveness.
- Remove impediments that are keeping the team from delivering as efficiently as possible
- Facilitate agile methodology within the team and organization flow including running Scrum ceremonies, e.g., planning, demo and retrospective meetings.
- Work with other scrum masters to bring transparency on the overall release progress
- Support in organizing and moderating other meetings & events (e.g. PI planning, DDD workshops, …)
- Network with peer scrum masters and coaches to support continual learning and promote the success of all teams
Skills, education and work experience
- University degree or equivalent job-related experience.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Scrum master
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal), German is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of empathy
- Pragmatic “yes we can” attitude, capability to get things done
- Excellent leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Active contributor to the agile community and up to date with new ideas and trends.
- Professional development opportunities
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, successful and dynamic business
- Based in our modern development office in the “technology hub” city of Karlsruhe, close to the highway A5, easily accessible by car and train and with bakeries, shopping centers, etc in the surroundings
- Excellent working conditions in a motivating environment with state-of-the-art equipment, laptop, air-conditioning and flexible hours
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Straightforward decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies
- Participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Reduced membership fees at a local gym and participation in the JobRad program
- Self-catering cafeteria and use of kitchen, free coffee, tea and water
- Ample parking
- Free accident insurance coverage
- Regular company events and annual team event
- Remote German Language Lessons if desired
Interested? Then send us your application today!Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.