Software Developer/Data Formats Specialist
Expand your career
BELLIN, a Coupa Company, is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
What You Can Expect
As a Software Developer at BELLIN you will have the opportunity to provide us and our customers with innovative solutions to integration problems, data formats conversion, and data mapping. You will be contributing to the further development of our flagship product tm5 and extending our portfolio of satellite products, working with distributed development teams in an Agile Scrum/SAFE environment. Our mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of OOP, passion to write clean, readable and maintainable code.
- Well-versed in building and supporting solutions based on .NET stack with proficiency in both VB.NET and C#.
- Working knowledge of NET, MS T-SQL, XML/XSLT, XPath, XSD, LINQ to XML, Regular Expressions.
- Previous experience in data translation/mapping.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Very high attention to detail, investigation and diagnostic skills (the Sherlock Holmes factor).
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
Nice to Haves
- Bonus points for working knowledge of SWIFT FIN messaging, ISO 20022 standard, ANSI X12/EDI, or other country-specific payment initiation and reporting standards.
- Working knowledge and experience in consuming and developing SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience with Antlr, PowerShell, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, Docker, CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Familiarity with TDD/DDD/SOLID principles, design and architectural patterns.
- Professional work environment with friendly people
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Professional development opportunities in a large international company
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.