BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
What You Can Expect
As a Solutions Consultant at BELLIN you will join an innovative and passionate team dedicated to delivering a best-in-class SaaS Treasury solution. You will be responsible to help sell the BELLIN value proposition in North America by developing engaging product demonstrations for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in the pre-sales process by leveraging their strong understanding of treasury, cash management, payment processing, financial markets, risk (FX, commodities and interest rate), and multilateral netting to act as a resource for the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable and motivated professional looking to take their career to the next level. Our mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
- Leading conversations to understand the key requirements of prospective clients
- Planning, developing, and delivering engaging product demonstrations to prospective clients which highlight how the software can effectively address the key requirements of our prospects
- Participate in the response to RFPs
- Support the Sales team with additional ad-hoc requests
- Partnering with key stakeholders to drive business process and product improvements
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for team members as well as existing customers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a treasury and risk management role
- Knowledge of best practices in cash management
- Experience with FinTech or Treasury Management System desired
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- A competitive salary and commission plan
- Great environment with healthy snack and drinks provided
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Retirement savings program with company matching
- 3 weeks of vacation + paid personal days
- Steve Nash Gym membership
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to email@example.com.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.