System Administrator SaaS & Cloud
Focus on SaaS Operations & DevOps
As a System Administrator at BELLIN you take responsibility for the hosting of our customers systems. This includes the daily operations of our SaaS treasury applications at the high level of security and availability our customers expect, the management of the cloud services team and the transformation of our operations towards DevOps and cloud native computing.
You will be managing a wide range of technical systems, maintaining our network of international datacenters and managing our award-winning treasury application suite. In tight collaboration with the development team, you will work to further streamline our operations based on DevOps principles and automation. As our tooling further evolves, you will be evaluating, learning and implementing new tools and concepts. Our current cloud environment consists of an international network of datacenters with virtualized servers running Windows and Linux as well as our award-winning treasury application suite.
What we are looking for
- Working experience in a large scale, mission critical SaaS infrastructure, and demonstrated excellence in implementation, administration, and troubleshooting complex, comprehensive Server based environments
- Solid understanding and experience with:
- Virtualization technology (multiple VMware hosts in a multipath failover configuration, Veeam, Zerto),
- Networking (OSI Network Model, VLANs, Trunks, STP, NAT and TCP/IP networking)
- Storage infrastructure (iSCSI, admin of Nimble SAN a plus),
- Microsoft Windows Server & Linux
- Automation and Scripting, ideally with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, …)
- System security (endpoint security mitigation and patching, IPS/IDS systems, ISO27001, SSAE18,)
- Basic SQL administration (understanding of maintenance and backups).
- Experience and understanding of operations processes (Change & Problem Management, Monitoring & Alerting, Documentation)
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A true Team-Player that will flourish in a multicultural, cross-departmental environment
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Great environment with healthy snacks and drinks provided
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Retirement saving program with company matching
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Steve Nash Gym membership
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to email@example.com.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.