Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA (m|f|n)
360° Recruitment | Active Sourcing | Employer Branding | Candidate Relationship Management
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions. For our growing People & Culture team we are looking for an additional dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Karlsruhe office with weekly business travel to one of our two other EMEA locations (Ettenheim or London) whenever needed.
We are Uwe, Katja, Michelle, Elena and Suzanne – the global People&Culture team at BELLIN.
We deal with HR matters in consultation with management and create a framework that allows our employees to feel at home and our company culture to flourish. In collaboration with our EMEA Talent Acquisition Expert (Suzanne), you would be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process including creating job offers, sourcing strategies, assuring a high-quality recruitment process with colleagues at various EMEA locations and developing new, innovative recruiting ideas to satisfy our recruitment needs of tomorrow.
We are looking for a highly dynamic recruitment colleague who will be based in our office in Karlsruhe and travel to our offices in Ettenheim or London when needed (1-2 days per week). Are you excited about high quality recruitment? Then join our team!
- Lead and develop first-class recruitment practices for all departments and across all hierarchies to identify, attract, and hire the best talent for BELLIN (EMEA) – always in direct collaboration with our EMEA Talent Acquisition Expert, Suzanne
- Oversee the application management process from the candidate’s first contact to his/her hire and ensure an excellent candidate experience at all times
- Conduct interviews, evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities and BELLIN culture fit
- Develop and organize excellent recruitment activities with European top-tier business and engineering schools, finding the best candidates for our open vacancies
- Manage our employer brand through social media channels and networks (Xing, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Active sourcing and use of all modern (social media) technology, especially Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing
- Co-manage the successful placement for all open vacancies with our Talent Acquisition Expert, Suzanne
- Report on all recruitment activities in our shared Hiring Plan
- Ensure diversity and inclusion are woven into all recruitment practices
- Take ownership of local and international HR and talent acquisition projects and processes
- Gradually develop in your role to take on more responsibility in the People&Culture team, e.g. as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- You hold a master’s degree in a relevant field, preferably with at least 1 year of experience abroad
- You have gained at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in 360° recruitment/sales/talent acquisition in a dynamic environment, ideally in a recruitment agency or as a talent recruiter
- You enjoy being part of an international environment, having already lived and/or worked abroad for at least 1 year, always striving for an international career
- You are very flexible and prepared to work in a fast-paced work environment with 1-2 days per week spent in Ettenheim or London (flexible schedule depending on the projects involved)
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and German; ideally you also speak Spanish or Russian
- You are a team player, smart, results-driven, self-motivated and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract in a growing, successful and dynamic business with flexible hours
- Great working conditions with modern workstations and sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology in a work environment which inspires motivation
- Flexible work location
- Orientation training with experienced coworkers
- Professional development opportunities
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Subsidized bicycle leasing through JobRad
- A vibrant office community, team events, and a self-service cafeteria with beverages and fruit
You think you might be a good fit? Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectations and a possible start date.Apply now Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.