Treasury Analyst (Co-op/Intern)
Expand your career
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
In this position, you will work with our consulting team in Vancouver to deliver world-class treasury solutions for the North American market. Our engagements cover topics such as cash and working capital management, financial risk management, financial reporting, accounting for financial instruments, and intercompany reconciliation and netting. You will be expected to assist senior consultants with market research, creation of presentations for prospects and customers, and finding innovative solutions to challenging issues faced by corporate finance professionals.
- Assist in project planning by tracking project progress and generating status reports using JIRA Tools and MS Project
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are completed effectively and on-time
- Analyze literature and financial data from various sources to understand clients’ business environments, extract insights to improve clients’ business processes, and draft internal memoranda summarizing findings
- Help treasury & senior consultants draft communication documents and presentations to prospects & customers
- Learn and apply treasury knowledge relevant for the Certified Treasury Professional designation
- Provide out-of-project support to customers via telephone and web meeting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Finance or accounting specialization preferred
- Organized and detail oriented
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Excellent public-speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent communication in both oral and written English
- Prior banking or corporate finance experience is an asset but not required for this position
- Opportunity to build and maintain relationships with corporate finance professionals from Fortune 500 companies
- Opportunity to learn of and help solve prominent challenges faced by the corporate finance profession
- Professional, supportive, and friendly work environment
- Growing industry with many opportunities for career development
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments, in Word or PDF, to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.