BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports over 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
What You Can Expect
If you are looking for a career in corporate finance and care to work with cutting-edge technology, a career with BELLIN will be your ideal choice. In this position, you will work with our consulting team in Vancouver to deliver world-class treasury solutions for the North American market. Our engagements cover topics such as cash and working capital management, financial risk management, financial reporting, accounting for financial instruments, and intercompany reconciliation and netting. You will be expected to assist senior consultants with market research, creation of presentations for prospects and customers, and finding innovative solutions to challenging issues faced by corporate finance professionals. Our mission is to delight multinational organizations with the most innovative treasury solutions.
- Manage treasury management system implementations while following BELLIN’s implementation methodology
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure risks and issues are transparent
- Review financial process and data from various sources to understand requirements and design solutions in the tm5 system
- Assist consultants and other project stakeholders in the creation of project documentation including project plan, design decisions, workflows, and user guides
- Assist client and project team in performing technical, user acceptance, and penny value tests
- Provide necessary cross-department support and work towards professional development goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in business with specialization in finance or accounting
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Excellent communication in both oral and written English
- Prior banking or corporate finance experience is an asset
- Desire to pursue CFA designation is an asset
- Great environment with healthy snacks and drinks provided
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Retirement saving program with company matching
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Steve Nash Gym membership
- Great location near the waterfront at the core of downtown Vancouver
Seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? APPLY NOW by emailing your resume, cover letter and attachments to email@example.com.Back to overview
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.