DevOps System Engineer (m|w|d)
Focus on operations | Continuous integration | Continuous delivery | Infrastructure
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
- Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for BELLIN Products
- Operational management of infrastructure to deliver a complex application stack
- Building, configuring new server platforms
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting platform related issues
- Supporting development teams for deploying applications
- Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments .
- Ability to analyze and triage complex technical issues including network and DB connectivity
- Identifying and rectifying build/deployment problems
- Ensuring all build documentation is up-to-date and baselined with config management
Must have skills
- Expertise in managing and operating large-scale distributed applications
- The ability to identify and highlight existing technical and infrastructure debt and push for resolution
- Proven expertise working with others to drive alignment between delivery and service assurance
- Proficiency in scripting (Shell or Python or Golang)
- Experienced in rolling out monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with containers, orchestration tools and source and version control Tools
- Experienced in Atlassian Software Suite, including JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Expertise in at least one config management tool
- Good understanding of web servers and load balancers Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, HAProxy
- Previous experience of working on Microsoft Server Platform would be plus
What we can offer
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Office and team events
If you have any more questions concerning this job offer, don’t hesitate to contact Suzanne Schwarz (Suzanne.Schwarz@bellin.com, +49 7822 4460-614)
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Jetzt bewerben! Zurück zur Übersicht
Datenschutzerklärung für Bewerberinnen und Bewerber
+49 7822 4460-650
Diese Seite teilen
Lassen Sie uns reden!
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen erfahren? Das freut uns. Denn wir würden auch gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Melden Sie sich einfach.