Product Marketing Manager (m|f|n)
Problem-solving | Team Player | Business Development | Commitment to Excellence
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
BELLIN is an innovation-driven company and is proud of the passionate and ambitious attitude of our teams.
We are constantly expanding and improving our solutions for our multinational customers and our company values of team spirit, integrity and stewardship underpin everything we do. We are seeking highly motivated new colleagues who love what they do and are keen to contribute to our company’s success story.
If you are a seasoned expert specializing in product marketing in the global software / FinTech industry and eager to move forward on your career path, join our English-speaking product marketing team!
- Create and communicate value propositions for new and existing products
- Create sales collateral
- Plan go-to-market of new products / features to achieve aggressive lead generation, adoption, and satisfaction objectives
- Play a meaningful role in achieving the overall business objectives by supporting product marketing, sales enablement, thought leadership, market research, and communications
- Monitor and launch product activities
- Identify and understand the needs and requirements of existing and prospective customers
- Improve our existing products based on customer and sales feedback
- Create a competitor overview
- Commit to high-quality KPI-based marketing to ensure that all parts of the business align with sales and customer goals
Skills and requirements
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in a similar international product marketing / product management position in a fast-paced software or FinTech company, ideally with Treasury/Finance product domain knowledge
- Proven experience in strategic and execution-oriented roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to influence and collaborate across different departments
- Analyst and out-of-the-box thinker
- High degree of self-organization and flexibility regarding working hours to coordinate with a global team in different time-zones
- Very goal-oriented, ambitious and passionate about outstanding product marketing
- Strong commitment to project success and impeccable work ethic
- Willing to travel to different locations (20%)
- Being part of an ambitious team that has key strategic importance for the company
- Excellent working conditions in a motivating environment with state-of-the-art equipment and flexible hours
- Opportunity to work remotely (80%)
- Competitive salary with variable components and company success bonus plan
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, international, successful and dynamic business
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Straightforward decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies
- Regular company events and annual team event
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Subsidized bicycle leasing through JobRad
Interested? Then send us your application today!Jetzt bewerben! Zurück zur Übersicht
Bewerberinnen und Bewerber
Diese Seite teilen
Lassen Sie uns reden!
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen erfahren? Das freut uns. Denn wir würden auch gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Melden Sie sich einfach.