Senior Technical Writer (m|w|n)
documentation manager | analytical thinker | meticulous | highly organized | team player
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
Hi, I’m Nikolai Diekert, the director of the global Solution Management team at BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. We keep growing, and almost on a weekly basis we develop new features or improve on existing features of our leading Treasury Management Software. So why am I here looking for you? Because development needs documentation – and that’s where you come in! I’m looking for an experienced technical writer with a strong technical background and awesome documentation skills.
- Create and drive a documentation process in coordination with other tech writers and the Solution Management team
- Produce high-quality new documentation for our software solutions in written and soon also in video content form in an agile software development environment
- Reorganize and update current documentation, including content for our customers, our partners, and for internal use
- Manage the relationship with the software development, the global Marketing and Solution Management teams
- Improve on and shape the existing global technical writing procedures
- Manage terminology and translation of user interface and documentation
- You have 5+ years‘ technical writing experience (software and/or hardware) in English with knowledge of relevant content development tools (such as oXygen, XMetaL, structured FrameMaker, or Arbortext Editor)
- You have worked on user guides, in-product help, UX/UI content, specifications, datasheets, product descriptions, help documentation or release notes
- You have documentation strategy and architecture experience and are able to strategize and implement process improvements, for both documentation processes and peripherally-related processes.
- You are able to analyze information and present it in a format that is easy to read and understand to varying audiences
- You are a highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills who can also thrive independently
- You have experience with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You hold a degree in Technical Writing, Economics, Finance, IT, Applied Linguistics, Translation or a related field – more important than the title of your degree is relevant professional experience in creating structured technical documentation
Benefits at BELLIN
- Excellent working conditions in a motivating environment with state-of-the-art equipment and flexible hours
- Long-term and secure position in a growing, international, successful and dynamic business
- A vibrant office community, team events, and a self-service cafeteria with beverages and fruit
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Straightforward decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies
- Regular company events and annual team event
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Subsidized bicycle leasing through JobRad
Are you the right fit? If your first response to this ad was to get really excited, and your second response was to google “treasury” – don’t worry. We don’t expect you to be a treasury or finance expert – but in order to excel you need to be interested in finance and in learning the world of treasury.
Interested? Then send us your application today!Jetzt bewerben! Zurück zur Übersicht
Bewerberinnen und Bewerber
Diese Seite teilen
Lassen Sie uns reden!
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen erfahren? Das freut uns. Denn wir würden auch gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Melden Sie sich einfach.