Software Development Manager (m|w|d)
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
Hi, I’m Wolfgang Kalthoff, the CTO of BELLIN. It’s a really exciting time here at the moment. The company keeps growing, that is especially true for the development team. To help tackle this task, I am looking for a Senior Development Manager, working closely with the two other managers in development, one in Vancouver and one in Karlsruhe. You will take responsibility for several agile software teams focusing on one of our business domains.
- Manage your teams, ensuring you have the right players and that they have a great working environment
- Mentor your employees, fostering their growth and helping them stay up-to-date with their know-how and experience
- Coach and advise your employees on technical questions and decisions, ensuring we achieve optimal value for our customers
- Assess the teams’ performance, and help them improve where necessary
- Implement and improve processes and ensure we efficiently deliver the overall product, together with the other development managers, scrum masters & architects
- Contribute to the overall success of the product department as part of the product leadership team
What we are looking for
- A technical background, and a good understanding of modern technology stacks (we use React/C# .Net/MS SQL; but knowledge in any modern application stack will do)
- An empathetic leader with a love for people
- 3+ years of experience managing agile development teams
- Pragmatic “yes we can” attitude, capability to get things done
- University degree or equivalent job-related experience
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal), German is a plus
What we can offer
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with a competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Agile Methodology with cross-locational teams and flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can grab coffee, tea, water, and fruit for free
- Free group accident insurance coverage and reduced gym membership fees through Hansefit cooperation
- Participation at sporting events with the BELLIN Team on voluntary basis (JP Morgan Lauf, etc)
- Office/campus and team events
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Jetzt bewerben! Zurück zur Übersicht
Bewerberinnen und Bewerber
Diese Seite teilen
Lassen Sie uns reden!
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen erfahren? Das freut uns. Denn wir würden auch gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Melden Sie sich einfach.