System Administrator SaaS & Cloud (m|w|d)
Focus on SaaS Operations & DevOps
BELLIN is a global leader in providing treasury management consulting, software and services with a number of subsidiaries and partner companies. In 150 countries, BELLIN currently supports nearly 500 corporate groups and businesses with around 35,000 companies and over 80,000 users. BELLIN’s web-based software, tm5, serves all corporate treasury functions.
As System Administrator (m/f/n) at BELLIN you take responsibility for the hosting of our customers systems. This includes the daily operations of our SaaS treasury applications at the high level of security and availability our customers expect, the management of the cloud services team and the transformation of our operations towards DevOps and cloud native computing.
You will be managing a wide range of technical systems, maintaining our network of international datacenters and managing our award-winning treasury application suite. In tight collaboration with the development team, you will work to further streamline our operations based on DevOps principles and automation. As our tooling further evolves, you will be evaluating, learning and implementing new tools and concepts. Our current cloud environment consists of an international network of datacenters with virtualized servers running Windows and Linux as well as our award-winning treasury application suite.
What we are looking for
- Working experience in a large scale, mission critical SaaS infrastructure, and demonstrated excellence in implementation, administration, and troubleshooting complex, comprehensive Server based environments.
- Solid understanding and experience with
– Virtualization technology (multiple VMware hosts in a multipath failover configuration, Veeam, Zerto),
– Networking (OSI Network Model, VLANs, Trunks, STP, NAT and TCP/IP networking)
– Storage infrastructure (iSCSI, admin of Nimble SAN a plus),
– Microsoft Windows Server & Linux
– Automation and Scripting, ideally with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, …)
– System security (endpoint security mitigation and patching, IPS/IDS systems, ISO27001, SSAE18,)
– Basic SQL administration (understanding of maintenance and backups)
- Experience and understanding of operations processes (Change & Problem Management, Monitoring & Alerting, Documentation)
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A true Team-Player that will flourish in a multicultural, cross-departmental environment
What we can offer
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus and offices
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Office and team events
If you have any more questions concerning this job offer, don’t hesitate to contact Suzanne Schwarz (Suzanne.Schwarz@bellin.com, +49 7822 4460-614) for Karlsruhe / Ettenheim, Germany
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!Jetzt bewerben! Zurück zur Übersicht
Datenschutzerklärung für Bewerberinnen und Bewerber
+49 7822 4460-650
Diese Seite teilen
Lassen Sie uns reden!
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen erfahren? Das freut uns. Denn wir würden auch gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Melden Sie sich einfach.