Interest, Currencies & Commodities
Facilitating your international treasury trade activities
Every day, you facilitate your company’s international trade activities by engaging in a number of financial instruments from letters of credit to guarantees, FX instruments or commodities. What’s more, you pit yourself against the risks associated with international trade. In turn, BELLIN facilitates the management of all your trade finance needs and treasury transactions and helps you rise to the occasion when it comes to making risks manageable.
The tm5 Interest, Currencies & Commodities module, TT, manages treasury trades and all related instruments and risks. Record and analyze deals, enter and maintain contracts, evaluate and calculate cash flows, and optimize your group’s risk management strategy. You are always on top of your trading needs and can handle issues of non-payment, creditworthiness or currency fluctuations with ease, cover solvency and liquidity at all times, and protect your company against any risks presented by international trade.
Your go-to component for treasury transactions
International trade can be complex and involve a number of financial instruments and contracts. We know that keeping track of internal needs and activities and external circumstances can be tricky. This is why we make it simple to document, manage and evaluate all your treasury transactions. From quotation through contract conclusion and confirmation to payment execution, credit lines or limits and even collateral and covenants, TTCONTRACT is your go-to component for managing all your treasury transactions.
- Manage positions, maturities and statistics
- Mirror front office, middle office and back office structures
- Demonstrate and calculate competitive bids
- Evaluate market data and market scenarios
- Report due dates, contracts, fixing dates and much more
- Receive integrated email notifications with the tm5 event calendar
- Process intercompany trades
- Leverage straight-through processing for settlement
- Transmit payments to your bank
Entering the paperless era of bank and corporate guarantees
Paper-based processes have no place in today’s fast-paced treasury world. Corporate and bank guarantees are no exception! Eliminate paperwork and use the tm5 guarantees component to apply for, record and manage all your guarantees. You have full visibility over the status of all guarantees group-wide and benefit from fully integrated, easy-to-use electronic requests and confirmations. Fees are calculated automatically and transferred to cash management for monitoring. TTGUARANTEE supports intercompany processing of guarantees on behalf of.
- Manage all your guarantees
- Enjoy comprehensive reporting
- Have a detailed overview of bank, group and received guarantees
- Apply for guarantees electronically and replace paper-based processes
- Receive automated email reminders, for example on due dates or dates of validity
- Automate fee calculation
- Combine guarantee and cash management data
- Enable cost transfer to intercompany accounts and settle fees across bank accounts
No risk, more fun – mathematical analysis of financial risk
Engaging in trade activities can be risky business. You are putting your company out there! But no need to despair in the face of the various risks associated with international trade. The tm5 risk management component provides you with a mathematical basis for predicting risk and making it manageable. Use it to analyze interest and currency risk changes and fluctuations in commodity values and determine the impact they may have on your cash flows.
- Display interest rate developments for variable financial instruments
- Analyze market value deltas reflecting different exchange rate, interest rate or commodity cost scenarios
- Evaluate at-risk models based on different parameters such as confidence intervals or holding times
- Conduct scenario analyses based on different exchange rates, interest rates or commodity prices
- Calculate sensitivities or Value at Risk
You might also like…
Green Treasury Goodness UNIVEG, a Greenyard Foods company, is a worldwide supplier of fresh produce, active in the fields of fruit & vegetables, flowers & plants, convenience ...
Quick and Simple EMIR Compliance The Biesterfeld Group, founded in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, is a leader in the distribution of plastics, rubber and specialty chemicals as well as in the ...
Reporting has been a regulatory hot topic in treasury for a number of years now. New reporting requirements have been introduced and made mandatory, including the European Market ...
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.