Helping you build a Treasury that Moves You
BELLIN understands that the greatest value you can bring to a treasury isn’t technology, it’s knowledge and strategy. This is why we consider ourselves consultants first. Our multi-national team of accomplished treasurers and treasury experts specialize in unique and effective solutions to treasury problems and efficient strategies for enhancing your treasury. We assist you in the strategic reorganization of your treasury practices and fast implementation of your solutions.
Let us guide you in designing an efficient treasury structure and optimizing your processes.
These are some of the topics we cover:
- Developing operational and organizational structures
- Developing and implementing FX risk hedging strategies for individual subsidiaries or a whole group of companies
- Preparing policies and manuals
- Selecting banking partners and introducing cash pools
- Reducing the number of individual payment transactions
- Reconciling intercompany relationships to prepare for settlement
- Streamlining intercompany relationships by establishing netting structures
- Introducing an efficient and proactive receivables management structure
You might also like…
What actually is… Scoping
What exactly does a treasury consultant at BELLIN do all day? This question was raised here a few weeks ago in “What actually is a kickoff meeting?” where we attempted to flesh out the ...
Whatever your requirements, we help you make the most of your TMS – from technology to processes. Let us help you build an integrated, efficient treasury, support you in your implementation efforts and optimize processes. Let us assist in building a dynamic treasury solution that optimizes both online and offline daily tasks.
Behind the Scenes of BELLIN: Axel Goedecke
When Axel Goedecke joined BELLIN earlier this year, it was not just the company’s expertise and innovation that attracted him but also the motivation behind them. Martin Bellin founded ...
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.