Cash & Liquidity Management
Spend your time analyzing data, not collecting it.
With no per-user fees and lightning-fast rollouts, there’s nothing standing in the way of integrating all subsidiaries into your treasury system, giving you true visibility into your group-wide business, for real, accurate, global cash forecasting.
Track intercompany balances easily across your cash pools. tm5 automatically updates the balances of each member of the pool and provides visibility across your group without the need to update and distribute balance reports tracked in spreadsheets by the central treasury.
Financial status reporting
Get a global picture of liquidity every day, automatically updated by the real-time data and activity in the system. With your entire corporate group using the system to track debt, investment, account balances, credit lines and intercompany activity, the difficult task of collecting this information becomes effortless.
Advantages of cash and liquidity management in tm5
- Easy to use and easy to roll out.
- Harmonization of corporate cash management.
- Cash flow transparency across all subsidiaries.
- Involve all subsidiaries directly in the same system thanks to great technology and no per-user fees.
- Group-wide financial status overview of all members of your corporate group, available anywhere and in real time.
- Cash management for all subsidiaries regardless of your treasury structure (centralized/decentralized/shared service center)
- Give your subsidiaries a real-time overview of all account balances on bank accounts or virtual intercompany accounts, for example to track their cash pool transactions and balances.
- Monitor the forecasting of each subsidiary.
- Unrivaled visibility into your long- and short-term cash positions.
- Compare your forecasts with completed transactions to obtain a solid basis for your forecasts moving forward.
- Add actuals to your forecast with the click of a button as they happen and tweak your forecasts to gain increasingly accurate foresight of your expected cash position.
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.