Unrestricted control of your corporate cash
Payments on Behalf of
With every group company integrated into the in-house bank, Payments on Behalf of becomes simple. Local subsidiary payments can be easily routed through central treasury to reduce the number of bank accounts required, limit FX risk and enable all transactions to be processed smoothly.
Full visibility of cash positions
Enable your subsidiaries to track their cash position using fully automated processes. Use bank or intercompany accounts to settle internal deals, make intercompany payments and settle your netting results directly within one system.
Internal trading platform
Our web-based, no-per-user-fee system lets you integrate all subsidiaries. Your in-house bank clients apply for hedging or funding through a fully integrated intercompany trading platform and the IHB trades externally, monitors intercompany limits and keeps on top of all internal trades.
Advantages of in-house banking in tm5
- Group-wide, mobile and real-time financial status of all members of your corporate group.
- Cash flow transparency and visibility across all subsidiaries.
- Direct access to all relevant IHB client data – saving you time and giving the clients real-time information.
- Straightforward POBO process with the IHB in control of all bank accounts but IHB clients signing their payments.
- Unrivaled visibility into your long- and short-term cash positions.
- Efficient back-to-back hedging.
- Cash pooling and centralized FX buys, limiting exposures.
- Centralize the exposures of your IHB clients to keep external trades to a minimum.
- Easily manage virtual intercompany accounts.
- Profit by settling intercompany trades and netting payments directly on your virtual accounts.
How to achieve optimized in-house banking
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.