Across banks, across borders, across users
BELLIN SWIFT Service
Unlock the enormous potential of the SWIFT network: payments, account statements, matching and trade finance directly integrated in your system, through your own BIC. An industry first that has long since become an industry must!
tm5 can automatically apply standard settlement instructions and payment templates to all trades, adding positioning items to your cash management workflow which, with the click of a button, can be converted into a payment with full beneficiary information and transferred to the bank for processing.
Flexible bank connectivity
Next-generation payment gateways give you flexible bank connectivity: from domestic standards, such as EBICS, FTX and MBS, to international solutions such as H2H connectivity or the BELLIN SWIFT Service. Connect to any bank, service or ERP and process information in any format – all in one application, handling connectivity, transmission, security and file conversion.
Advantages of managing payments in tm5
- Full bank connectivity including via the BELLIN SWIFT Service, proprietary host-to-host connections and domestic standards such as EBICS, FTX and MBS.
- Domestic, cross-border, multi-bank and multi-country payments.
- Process all payments, group-wide, from a single platform for all subsidiaries.
- One platform, one login, one password, all banks.
- Eliminate the need for multiple authorization tokens and boost security.
- Visibility of all payments in one system.
- Flexible payment process – in line with your company’s requirements.
- Support with converting your file formats to bank-specific payment files.
- Authorize your payments securely from anywhere.
- Benefit from a secure approval process with multiple approval levels.
- Use 2-factor authentication to sign payments – with the BELLIN Connect app.
- Sign and send all payments in one step across different banks.
How to achieve optimized payments
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.
You might also like…
Jefferson’s hatred of centralized banks is why the US still uses checks
While, I admit this title is an exaggeration, it’s more true than you will believe. Following our last US regulatory system post, we’re taking a deeper look at the anti-federalists, ...
Payment security and fraud prevention: there isn’t a company out there that is not concerned about these issues. How to make payments processing most secure? With a TMS that lends system support in multiple ways.
The BELLIN Security Promise
The BELLIN Security Promise is our way of ensuring you that keeping client data secure is our number one priority. We step in where you are most vulnerable – with a three-pillar approach covering people, technology and governance.