Across banks, across borders, across users
BELLIN SWIFT Service
Unlock the enormous potential of the SWIFT network: payments, account statements, matching and trade finance directly integrated in your system, through your own BIC. An industry first that has long since become an industry must!
tm5 can automatically apply standard settlement instructions and payment templates to all trades, adding positioning items to your cash management workflow which, with the click of a button, can be converted into a payment with full beneficiary information and transferred to the bank for processing.
Flexible bank connectivity
Next-generation payment gateways give you flexible bank connectivity: from domestic standards, such as EBICS, FTX and MBS, to international solutions such as H2H connectivity or the BELLIN SWIFT Service. Connect to any bank, service or ERP and process information in any format – all in one application, handling connectivity, transmission, security and file conversion.
Advantages of managing payments in tm5
- Full bank connectivity including via the BELLIN SWIFT Service, proprietary host-to-host connections and domestic standards such as EBICS, FTX and MBS.
- Domestic, cross-border, multi-bank and multi-country payments.
- Process all payments, group-wide, from a single platform for all subsidiaries.
- One platform, one login, one password, all banks.
- Eliminate the need for multiple authorization tokens and boost security.
- Visibility of all payments in one system.
- Flexible payment process – in line with your company’s requirements.
- Support with converting your file formats to bank-specific payment files.
- Authorize your payments securely from anywhere.
- Benefit from a secure approval process with multiple approval levels.
- Use 2-factor authentication to sign payments – with the BELLIN Connect app.
- Sign and send all payments in one step across different banks.
How to achieve optimized payments
Let’s get in touch!
Interested in learning more about our solutions? That’s great.
Because we’d like to learn more about you. So give us a shout.
You might also like…
Inertia in the World of Corporate Payments
Inertia the state of being inert; disinclination or disinterest to move or act in a way that would be vital for personal or professional ...
BELLIN SWIFT Service
At BELLIN, we design all our solutions with digitization, integration and extensibility in mind. We know that in the face of dynamic challenges and an ever-changing, competitive business ...
We all work in a fast-paced and taxing business environment that calls for shrewd and secure processes and agile decisions. Your treasury management system supports you with complete ...