Treasury and Risk Management Systems: The Definitive Guide
Utilizing treasury technology to maximize efficiency.
Treasury technology is increasingly important in the finance industry. Primitive forms of treasury management systems (TMS) were unrealistic for treasurers as they were expensive and had limited functionality. Suffice to say, the industry has experienced significant growth and today, companies of all sizes or market caps can find a solution that fits their needs. Whether it is cash management, payments or risk management, treasurers have options for products with varying functionality.
Strategic Treasurer’s newest installation in their annual analyst report, “A Definitive Guide to Treasury & Risk Management Technology Solutions” lays out a structured approach to utilize treasury technology to maximize efficiency. A contextual understanding is essential, and the guide covers the following key topics:
- An overview of TMS developments
- A treasury landscape examination
- Key benefits to implementing a TMS, including: eliminating redundant and manual workflows, centralizing and streamlining treasury functions and drastically elevating visibility and control over cash flows
- A walkthrough on TMS implementation
- An analysis of existing TMS vendors
Unravel your treasury challenges and discover how an intuitive treasury management system may be the solution for you in the “The Definitive Guide to Treasury & Risk Management Technology Solutions” from Strategic Treasurer.