This is how BELLIN’s TMS offer can support you right now
What you need in this crisis is visibility – group-wide and in real time! Head off the worst right now and lay the groundwork for tomorrow with our TMS modules.
Achieve visibility in
- Get all bank accounts into one system
- Collect and process bank account statements incl. free EBICS connection
- Manage financial status, transactions and balances in real time
Optimize and digitize error-prone processes in forecasting and planning.
- See the complete data throughout your group
- Capitalize on in-system plans, categories and structure
- Use the in-depth calendar with automatic reminders
Record and manage financial instruments group-wide.
- Record and manage plain-vanilla interest-bearing instruments
- Enter, edit and terminate credit facilities
- Gain a group-wide overview of positions
Get on top of the crisis – order now
Get your free TMS here – it’s easy: just fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch within 24 hours.
It is a trying time full of uncertainties – let us give you answers in our special webinar series
COVID-19 has disrupted the business world like nothing before – and we will continue to feel the repercussions for months and years to come. No one could have foreseen an event of this magnitude, let alone have been prepared for it. We have designed a free webinar series to answer some of your most pressing questions in the current situation and show you how BELLIN’s TMS can support you right now.
Global Crisis Monitor Survey
Have a few minutes to spare?
Unprecedented events call for concerted action! We’re happy to support Strategic Treasurer LLC with their important Global Crisis Monitor survey. The Global Crisis Monitor provides rapid exploration and response reporting on major factors impacting treasury and finance professionals and organizations due to the COVID-19 global crisis. A new iteration of this micro-survey will be released each week along with the previous week’s results, so that together we can monitor – and respond to – the situation.