The BELLIN SAP integration: increased efficiency, security and ease-of-use for exchanging your data
We use Vimeo Live for our webinars. Please be sure that your IT allows video live streaming. Similar to uploaded videos, playback for live events is supported on any setup that supports H.264 videos, HTML5, and Media Source.
System Requirements for Vimeo Live
- Supported browser versions:
- Chrome 30+ (has automatic updates)
- Firefox 27+ (has automatic updates)*
- Internet Explorer 11**
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari 9+
- Not supported:
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 and earlier is not supported for Vimeo Live
- The Samsung Internet browser (all versions) is also not supported for Vimeo Live. We recommend installing Chrome instead.
*H.264 video (required for viewing Vimeo videos) is only supported in Firefox for Windows 7 and later.
**Older versions of Internet Explorer (IE 10, 9, 8, etc) that lack support for the TLS 1.2 protocol and HTML5 cannot be used to play Vimeo videos. As of January 12, 2016, Microsoft has stopped releasing updates to older versions of IE. (Microsoft’s official statement on IE support can be found here)
Don’t let wild speculation surrounding APIs and SAP S/4HANA get to you! The BELLIN treasury and banking system – available today and extremely easy to implement – takes your data exchange quality to the next level. This BELLIN TechWEBINAR demonstrates data processing to and from your system, including account statement and payments processing.
We know that there’s no better way to experience technology than in the actual application. This is why Karsten Kiefer, BELLIN SAP Integration Product Manager, walks you live through the new SAP integration and highlights the various benefits.
Learn and experience:
- How the BELLIN SAP integration enables you to exchange data when processing account statements or payments
- How API-based data exchange works
- How you achieve maximum process control and data visibility and transparency
- How API-based data exchange boosts security
- How you can implement this solution with your IT
- A live demo
Webinar run time: approx. 1h